The full guidance document can be downloaded by clicking the button on the right and should be referred to for further details.
The summary key points are:
1. On field adaptions for playing football are no longer required
2. No limits of how many people can meet
3. 1m plus rule removed
4. The definition of close contact remains the same, however the rules on self-isolation will be changing from the 16th August.
5. Face coverings no longer required by law, but recommended in crowded indoor settings and may be mandated by some clubs or facility providers.
6. Changing rooms can be used, however participants should use their own judgement and minimise use where possible to avoid close contact in a crowded area for a prolonged time.
7. No capacity limits for spectators but good practice is encouraged
8. Hospitality is permitted without restrictions.
9. NHS Test and Trace QR codes not required by law but encouraged.
10. Free NHS lateral flow testing is available to clubs and The FA encourage clubs to take this up.
11. No domestic travel restrictions. Participants should continue to follow Government advice on international travel for any fixtures/ tournaments.